Thursday, April 26, 2018

Re-entry

Just coming back to here after a long hiatus, I'm back into riding. I've been riding a Honda Silver Wing on and off for the past few years. It seems to be the perfect bike for me. Allow me to recount its virtues:


  • Big enough and with good enough wind protection and storage to tour
  • The built-in, locking storage is truly practical in everyday use
  • Twin cylinder, 582cc engine makes good power, while still being fairly efficient. (usually around 50 mpg)


I had a wine red '06 Silver Wing a few years ago, but found I didn't have much time to ride. Foolishly sold it. Went a year without a motorized bike, and last year, I bought another one, this time a 2012 model with ABS.

Here are a few photos to get the blog going again.





No comments:

Post a Comment