Friday, October 12, 2007

Last Saturday's ride (Oct. 6th)

Last Saturday, I went on a group ride with some of my homies from STn. It was a good time. (click the link for pix, towards the end of the thread)

Kate and I did 361 miles Saturday on that ride. Kyle really knows how to pick the roads.

Sunday, I did the Slimey Crud Run on BurgerTime. It was also a good time, and it was 367 miles. The saddle pad from Wal*Mart is brilliant.

Tomorrow is a "Pizza Meat".

This Sunday is the Reina Scooter Rally in Milwaukee. Should be a good time!

Keep the shiny side up!

-Jeremy

5 comments:

  1. Slimey Crud Run?!?!? Is that the one that Peter Egan makes famous in his "Leanings" column each month in Cycle World?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the same one. Dozens of different groups of riders leave from different places, and wind up at the same destinations. (which are both surrounded by excellent roads)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeremy,

    I have been following your threads on your new found enjoyment, Burgertime, because your assessment, fun, and thoroughness on your Burgman, one of my riding buddy that also rides a Vino 125 now has a brand new 07 Burg 400. Awesome Burgman...



    Great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment Phil. I'm glad to know people are reading it. I'm going to post an update on BurgerTime soon, as he's got about 1400 miles on him now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeremy,

    Took a nice long drive on my friend's new 07 Burgman 400; what a nice ride, powerful, smooth, superb fit and finish, and easy to handle.

    ReplyDelete